General Information & Downloads
This section contains electronic copies of our literature including our ‘Guidelines for Arranging a Funeral’ booklet, which offers guidance at the time of bereavement; our price lists; and our information and application forms for our Funeral Expenses Scheme. Please click on the link to see a copy and, if you wish, save to your computer and/or print a copy. If you have any questions or cannot find what you need, please contact us.
- 1 - Guidelines for Arranging a Funeral BookletThe first few days following a death seem to consist of an endless succession of decisions, along with a great deal of paperwork. This booklet is intended to help you through the practicalities, with factual information and guidance regarding registration, arranging the funeral and any relevant legal matters.
- 2 - Funeral Expenses Scheme information brochureAs Funeral Directors since 1855, Freeman Brothers fully understands the concerns which many people have about their own funeral arrangements when the time comes- whether that be wishing to remove a cost burden from family or ensuring that your wishes are carried out. This is why we have established a Funeral Expenses Scheme. Our Scheme enables you to select the arrangements of your choice and pay for them at today’s prices, with a guarantee of no further costs for the specified inclusions.
- 3 - Application for Funeral Expenses SchemeOur popular scheme offers four tiers of plan designed to meet most requirements, and has been specially designed to meet the needs of our local community.
- 4 - Tailor-Made Pre-payment Scheme application formFor those who find one of our four tiered plans do not suit their requirements, we also offer the possibility of creating a bespoke scheme to meet their needs.
- 5 - Price list for our funeral servicesThis leaflet gives our costs for funeral services, and includes details of our service charges, staff costs, and transport provision.
- 6 - Price list for our services (Cremation only)This leaflet gives our costs for our bespoke funeral package for an unattended, ‘direct’ cremation. It also includes details of our service charges, staff costs, and transport provision, as well as non-essential items which you can choose to add.
- 7 - Price list for Additional ItemsPrice list covering the cost of bringing Deceased persons into our care, the provision of ashes and other additional items, and interments of Cremated Remains.
See also further information
If there are any aspects of Freeman Brothers Funeral Directors’ service you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact us and we will be happy to help. We have offices in Billingshurst, Crawley, Horsham and Hurstpierpoint through which we may assist you.
Creating an Order of Service