Horsham – Billingshurst – Crawley – Hurstpierpoint
Welcome to Freeman Brothers. We are an independent, family-run firm of Funeral Directors which has been serving families in Sussex and Surrey since 1855.
We are proud to be members of the National Association of Funeral Directors and the Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors, ensuring we offer a fair, ethical, and customer orientated service.
We are experienced and practised in arranging services for all religious denominations and beliefs, as well as secular ceremonies, and aim to provide all our clients with a respectful and bespoke service.
For full updates regarding our policies and service-provision during the ongoing COVID-19 situation in the UK, please visit our Twitter page (updates may be viewed here whether you have an account or not). If you have any questions, please call us on 01403 254590 or email us.
Upcoming and Recent Funerals
- Service Details - Tributes - DonationsThis section covers full details on upcoming and recent funerals. Freeman Brothers’ Tribute page (in partnership with MuchLoved) has been created to enable you to send condolences, share memories and remember together to commemorate loved ones. It also allows donations to be made to the charity or charities which have been chosen.
- Price Lists and Download InformationThis section contains electronic copies of our literature including our ‘Guidelines for Arranging a Funeral’ booklet, which offers guidance at the time of bereavement; our price lists; and our information and application forms for our Funeral Expenses Scheme.
- Frequently Asked QuestionsWe have tried to answer some of the questions we often get asked. If your question is not included or you simply want more information, please feel free to contact us.
- ResourcesOn this page, you will find details of various companies and charities who offer services or information you may find useful covering bereavement advice, charities, legislation and Government information.
- Our Prepayment SchemesDeciding to arrange and pay for your own funeral in advance is a difficult decision, but it can be a very rewarding one. There are many reasons people choose to make their arrangements before they die and in this section we set out the schemes we are able to offer.